Saturday, June 11, 2016

GJ - Day 5: Opinion

This time I played more expansionist than Genghis Khan. The entire point of the game was to RAISE POPULATION, NOTHING MATTERS MORE THAN POPULATION. I ended up with around 45 settlers, who all soon died due to lack of sufficient oxygen production.

I don't care for this game, however it is amazing and I see why people like it. I, personally, dislike fast paced realtime strategy games, though others might. The game has its flaws, as I experienced a crash or two, though that may have been due to the other programs I was running in the background.

Now for a few screenshots:



The first picture is setting up basic facilities because I am uncreative, the second is my base before I started putting something along the lines of 10 landing pads down.

No comments:

Post a Comment