Saturday, June 11, 2016

GJ - Day 4: Plan

Today, the plan is to move from mere self-sufficency, to a point where I can safely expand, with a goal of five more settlers. To do this I will need to:

1. Establish larger power facilities

2: Expand my food production capabilities

3: Build another dorm and add several more beds.


Last time I played, a meteor hit one of my power collectors, and I completely ran out of metal, couldn't repair it, and everyone died. This time, I'll try decentralizing my power sources as to allow for greater ease in recovery from such an event, as well as building more mines.

Notes:

DECENTRALIZE POWER.

Build several mines and metal processors.

MORE STARCH PLANTS.

Today, I did everything I took notes on, and managed to get five more settlers.


No comments:

Post a Comment